Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Thought I would share a workout with you today. This is a HIIT Lower Body Burn I wrote up for my workout today.
Set timer for 50 seconds work, 10 seconds rest for 24 rounds. (I recommend the Gym Boss or you can use an app on your phone) You will alternate a cardio move and a strength training move. Add weight to any of the strength training exercises to add intensity. I wrote in a brief description for some of the exercises that I thought some might not know what I am talking about lol I don’t always know what to call certain things 🙂 My plan is to start doing some videos to go with some workouts…just have to get over my fear of doing it 😉
1. High Knees
2. Squats (air squats or use weight)
3. High Knees
4. Hip/Leg Raises (right side) – lay on back, put left heel up on chair, medicine ball, bench etc. and raise right leg and hips off ground then lower. repeat.
5. High Knees
6. Hip/Leg Raises (left side)
8. Step Ups (right leg) – step up onto a chair, bench etc. use weight to add intensity
10. Step Ups (left leg)
12. Walking Side to Side Squats – start in a chair squat pose then take two steps to the side still low in a squat position then back to the other side…stay low!
14. Curtsey Lunges
16. Plie Squats with Calf Raises
17. Log Jumps – jump side to side driving your knee up and over as if you are jumping sideways over a log
18. Single Leg Deadlift (right leg)
19. Log Jumps
20. Single Leg Deadlift (left leg)
21. Log Jumps
22. Chair Squat with Toe Taps – hold a chair squat position while alternating toe taps to the side.
23. Log Jumps
24. Side Lunges
Let me know what you think! Enjoy! 🙂
Like the tank I’m wearing? You can get one here!